In a way, I sort of like it. I’ve always hated the idea of chivalry — the idea that women required certain treatment of men. I still hate the idea. But I had a friend tell me, when I was with my ex, “If he wants to buy you that damn Coach purse, let him.”
So I’ve slowly eased up on my “rules.” I backed off, and I’m still backing off. But only on the condition that “he” — whomever “he” may be — eases up as well. If I want to open the door for him or if I want to buy dinner, I want him to let me.
I don’t want there to be this idea that I can’t contribute to an equal and healthy relationship. I want to be on the giving as well as the receiving end of respect and love, in all aspects of things.
I’m really excited to see where things go with this new guy. When I told him I wanted to pay for my own dinner, his response (after a bit of thoughtful discussion) was, “I asked you out. When you ask me out, you can pay.
Microsoft Excel took a turn for the explicit this week when the Internet learned the once-innocuous office tool was being used in a dispiriting new bro-trend: using the software to track of the number of times their partners refuse sex. Yes, #sexspreadsheets are a thing, presumably because some men still believe that owning of a penis entitles them to unlimited sexy times.
sometimes i just cant believe this is the 21st century
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
do your worst
- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wea
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
ATTENTION TUMBLR: SOMEONE HAS INVENTED A TINY BATTERY OPERATED STICK THAT WILL TELL YOU IF YOUR DRINK HAS BEEN SPIKED.
Apparently it takes the drink through three tests and tells you with the flash of a light if someone is trying to drug you. This is absolutely amazing, and I’m very hopeful that my followers will pass this along and get this guy to his goal. Read more about it here https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pd-id-your-personal-drink-id#
I’m sorry the link is so bad I’m on mobile but please share and contribute what you can
Zodiac Leo facts — Leo is usually a ball of energy and good spirits but they can easily feel their world has come crashing down over one particular situation. It overwhelms them.
R.I.P. Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Zodiac Files: Leo are really….
It’s better to release then to suppress the feelings you’re feeling at the moment, especially angry ones because the wrong person that doesn’t deserve it could catch the bad end of it. It also brings tons of stress that is not needed, so let it out the best you can even if you have to vent to your dog just do yourself that favor and…RELEASE.
Page 1 of 194